CrunchSum offers timely, accurate and reliable web-based bookkeeping services that are tailored to your business needs.
Bookkeeping services can be provided on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or one-time basis.
- Accounts payable, bill tracking and payment
- Accounts receivable, sales tracking, invoicing
- Bank transaction review and transaction entry
- Monthly account and bank reconciliations
- Financial report generation
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly transaction data updates
CrunchSum can liaison with your CPA to provide reports, make journal entries, and anything else needed.
*If the service that you are interested in is not listed above, it doesn’t mean that it is not offered. Please contact us to learn more.
Sending Your Documents
Bookkeeping clients can send their financial source documents in the following ways:
- SmartVault – (recommended) securely send your documents through CrunchSum’s SmartVault account.
- Scan & Email
- HelloFax – avoid scanning your documents and fax them to CrunchSum’s HelloFax account.
- Conventional Mail – mail them to the CrunchSum office – the least efficient way, but it is still an option.