CrunchSum works exclusively with QuickBooks Online users and offers timely, accurate, reliable, and affordable web-based bookkeeping services that are tailored to your business needs.
Bookkeeping services can be provided on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or one-time basis and generally include any combination of the following:
- Accounts payable, bill tracking
- Accounts receivable, sales tracking; management of customer deposits and payments
- Bank account(s) transaction review and transaction entry
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card account(s)
- Financial report generation
- 1099 preparation
CrunchSum can liaison with your CPA to provide reports, make journal entries, and anything else as needed.
By adding CrunchSum as your Accountant, we can access your QuickBooks Online account from anywhere, at anytime, and even at the same time as you.
Sending Your Documents
Bookkeeping clients have the following options for sending their financial source documents (i.e. bank statements):
- Email – the majority of our clients utilize email
- Box – securely send your documents through CrunchSum’s Box account
- HelloFax – avoid scanning your documents and fax them to CrunchSum’s HelloFax account
- Conventional Mail – mail them to the our office