By Amanda Karen | CrunchSum
QuickBooks Mobile is a great app that you can take advantage of to help manage your business bookkeeping on the go. This app pairs well with QuickBooks Online and nicely adds to the anytime, anywhere convenience that QuickBooks Online already offers.
- Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
- Helps you manage all customer related transactions including invoices, sales receipts, estimates, and payments.
- Free for QuickBooks Online users.
- Compatible with Windows version of QuickBooks (as long as you have paid for QuickBooks Mobile).
- Not compatible with QuickBooks for Mac (ironic?!).
Select Your Company
After you login using your Intuit account, select your company. If you are a bookkeeper, you may have more than one company listed.
From this screen you can easily access and manage customer information, invoices, sales receipts, payments received, and estimates.
From the home screen you can access and manage customer information, including accounts receivable balance information.
Invoices, Sales Receipts, and Estimates
You can create new invoices, sales receipts, and estimates and email them to your customers.
You even have the ability to receive payments against open invoices from your home screen.
You can learn more about the QuickBooks Mobile app here. Download it today!
Do you use the QuickBooks Mobile App? Are you finding it helpful? Tell us about your experiences below!
CrunchSum provides web-based bookkeeping and QuickBooks support services to web and technology companies.